Happy Valentine's Day~!!
Are you planning to do something or
already done something with someone special today??
I made a Fondant Chocolat and truffles for my hunnie, hehe♪
And! I decided to show you the recipe I used
because it's super easy!!
What you need are...
☆Chocolate Blocks -180g (Milk100g, Dark80g)
☆Plain / All Purpose Flour - 80g
☆Medium Size Egg - 4
☆White Sugar - 100g
☆Cocoa Powder - 10g
1. Measure the ingredients and preheat oven to 180°C.
You can measure both milk and dark chocolate together,
and you can measure flour and cocoa powder together as well.
2. Melt chocolate and butter
by placing a bowl of hot water underneath,
or heat in the microwave.
3. Put all 4 eggs and sugar into a large bowl and
mix with a hand mixer for 8 min.
This is the key to make the sponge nice and fluffy!
4. Mix melted chocolate & butter into the egg mixture
little by little to make sure it 's mixed evenly.
5. Sift flour & cocoa powder into the mixture and mix well.
6. Pour into ramekins or muffin cups to fill about 80%
of the containers.
7. Bake for about 10~13 min.
Only until they start showing small cracks.
If you cook for too long they will turn into chocolate cakes!
It's okay for them to feel soft ☆
There's a nice smooth flow of chocolate
in the middle♪
You can keep them in the fridge
and heat up in the microwave for 20 secs to serve☆
Please try this recipe if you get a chance~!!
I hope you'll have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!